Win a Milky Way photography workshop
Are you planning on attending a Canberra and Region Heritage Festival event this year? Win great prizes, including a Milky Way photography workshop, as part of the first ever Heritage Festival photo competition!
To enter, all you have to do is share your favourite moments from the Festival with a short caption.
The winner will be offered a chance to learn how to take mind-blowing, starry sky images with award-winning photographer Ari Rex!
Rex is also taking part in a number of Festival events, including:
- Photographing the Milky Way in Namadgi, 4 May, 5pm-9pm
- Ari Rex photography exhibition at Namadgi Visitors Centre, 13 May – 5 May
- Milk Way photography workshop, 3 May 6pm-9pm
- Meet the photographer event 13 April, 11am-12.30pm
Two runners up prizes will also be on offer, including a Trevor Dickinson <link> signed tote bag featuring his quirky ‘space’ inspired artworks created for this year’s Festival.
You can meet Trevor at two Festival events this year including:
- Canberra's iconic bus stops with Trevor Dickinson, 13 April 10am-12pm
- Modernist Dinner, 13 April 6pm-10pm
All winning images will be featured in Canberra Weekly – a 2019 Festival partner.
To enter the competition and see full terms and conditions, visit the Heritage Festival photo competition page.