Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2020-2021
Twenty one successful projects in the ACT Heritage Grants Program were announced by Minister Gentleman on 29 August 2020.
The grants will provide $376,251 to individuals and community groups to identify and undertake projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
- Conservation works, Conservation Management Plans and projects that enable the continued use of and access to heritage places and objects:
- Priority will be granted to conservation works for private residential dwellings.
- Community projects that increase the utilisation, awareness and engagement in heritage places and objects through education (of all ages), oral histories, tourism, interpretation and events;
- Priority will be granted to projects that add advanced content to the Augmented Reality Canberra Tracks App (e.g. videos, audios, photography, holograms, geo-locator pips, etc).
- Aboriginal projects initiated by or involving the local Aboriginal community in local heritage activities; and
- Projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT Government agencies.
- 2020-2021 ACT Heritage Grants Program application guidelines (1.5 MB)
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Progress Report template (42.5 KB)
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Final Report template (58.0 KB)
Successful projects from previous years
- Successful projects for 2020-2021
- Successful projects for 2019-2020
- Successful projects for 2018-2019
- Successful projects for 2017-2018