Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2018-2019
Eighteen successful projects in the ACT Heritage Grants Program were announced by Minister Gentleman on Wednesday 12 September 2018.
The grants will provide over $363,000 to individuals and community groups to identify and undertake projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Funding was awarded to projects that met one or more of the following priorities:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register;
- Conservation Management Plans;
- community projects that increase the utilization, awareness and engagement in heritage places through education (of all ages), oral histories, tourism, interpretation and events;
- Aboriginal projects initiated by or involving the local Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities;
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies; and
- projects that prepare to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing.
- 2018-2019 Heritage Grants Program application guidelines
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Progress Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Final Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
Dame Pattie Menzies House, Challis Street, Dickson 2602