Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2019-2020
The ACT Heritage Grants Program is an annual funding program administered by the ACT Government to assist the community in working to conserve and promote the heritage of the ACT.
Applications for the 2019-2020 round are now invited from individuals and community groups.
The grants will provide $355,000 to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve
our local heritage.
Applications close on Friday 3 May 2019.
Priorities for this year are:
- Conservation works, conservation management plans, and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register;
- Community projects that increase the utilisation, awareness and engagement in heritage places through education (of all ages), oral histories, tourism, interpretation, events and publications;
- Aboriginal projects initiated by or involving the local Aboriginal community in local heritage activities;
- Projects that celebrate the culinary heritage of the ACT;
- Projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies.
- 2019-2020 Heritage Grants Program Guidelines for Applications
- 2019-2020 Heritage Grants Program Application Smartform
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Progress Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Final Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601
Phone Access Canberra 13 22 81