Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2018-2019
The ACT Heritage Grants Program is an annual funding program administered by the ACT Government to assist the community in working to conserve and promote the heritage of the ACT.
Applications for the 2018-2019 round are now closed and will be announced in September 2018.
The grants will provide $345,000 to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Priorities for this year are:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register
- conservation management plans
- community projects that increase the utilisation, awareness and engagement in heritage places through education (of all ages), oral histories, tourism, interpretation and events
- Aboriginal projects initiated by or involving the local Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies
- projects that prepare to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing.
- 2018-2019 Heritage Grants Program application guidelines
- 2018-2019 Heritage Grants Program application form
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Progress Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Program Final Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601