Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2013-2014
Fourteen successful projects in the ACT Heritage Grants Program were announced on Tuesday 24 September 2013.
The grants will provide more than $329,000 to individuals and community groups to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
The announcement of the successful grants was held at the Canberra Railway Museum in Kingston, home of the Australian Railway Historical Society which this year received three ACT Heritage Grants to restore a railway sleeping car, upgrade the museum’s historic photographic display, and to install steps to view the cab of Locomotive 1210.
Funding was awarded to projects that met one or another of the following priorities:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of heritage places, including fire, service and access upgrades;
- community events that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places; and
- projects initiated by or involving the community, including the local Indigenous community, in local heritage activities.
- 2013-2014 Heritage Grant Guidelines (242.1 KB)
- 2013-2014 Heritage Grants Application Form (1.5 MB)
- ACT Heritage Grants - Progress Report (76 KB)
- ACT Heritage Grants - Final Report (103 KB)
Successful projects from previous years
- Successful Projects for 2012-2013 (110kb)
- Successful Projects for 2011-2012 (123.4 KB)
- Successful Projects for 2010-2011 (22 KB)
Environment & Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601
Phone Canberra Connect 13 2281