Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2014-2015
The ACT Heritage Grants Program is an annual funding program administered by the ACT Government to assist the community in working to conserve and promote the heritage of the ACT.
Applications for the 2014-2015 round are now invited from individuals and community groups.
The grants will provide $326,000 to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Applications close on Friday 16 May 2014.
Priorities for this year are:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register;
- community events and displays that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places;
- projects initiated by or involving the community, including the Indigenous community, in local heritage activities; and
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community
organisations and ACT government agencies.
- 2014-2015 Heritage Grants Guidelines
- 2014-2015 Heritage Grants Application Form (521 KB) Please contact the Grants Officer at email@example.com for an interactive version of the application form.
- ACT Heritage Grants - Progress Report (76 KB)
- ACT Heritage Grants - Final Report (103 KB)
Successful projects from previous years
- Successful projects for 2013-2014
- Successful Projects for 2012-2013 (110kb)
- Successful Projects for 2011-2012 (123.4 KB)
Environment & Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601
Phone Canberra Connect 13 2281