Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2016-2017
The ACT Heritage Grants Program is an annual funding program administered by the ACT Government to assist the community in working to conserve and promote the heritage of the ACT.
Applications for the 2016-2017 round are now invited from individuals and community groups.
The grants will provide $343,000 to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Applications close on Friday 22 April 2016.
Priorities for this year are:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register
- Conservation Management Plans
- community events and displays that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places
- projects initiated by or involving the community, including the Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies
- 2016-2017 Heritage Grants Guidelines HTML Version
- 2016-2017 Heritage Grants Application Form
- ACT Heritage Grants Progress Report (43 KB)
- ACT Heritage Grants Final Report (58 KB)
Successful projects from previous years
Environment & Planning Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601