Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2017-2018
The ACT Heritage Grants Program is an annual funding program administered by the ACT Government to assist the community in working to conserve and promote the heritage of the ACT.
Applications for the 2017-2018 round are now invited from individuals and community groups.
The grants will provide $351,000 to identify and carry out projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Applications close on Friday 5 May 2017.
Priorities for this year are:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register
- Conservation Management Plans
- community events and displays that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places
- projects initiated by or involving the local community, including the local Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies.
- 2017-2018 Heritage Grants Program Guidelines for Applications
- 2017-2018 Heritage Grants Program Application Form
- ACT Heritage Grants Final Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Progress Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601