Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2016-2017
Twenty one successful projects in the ACT Heritage Grants Program were announced on Wednesday 24 August 2016.
The announcement of the successful projects was held at the heritage listed Ainslie School, Braddon, which this year received funding to conduct an oral history project to celebrate the school’s 90th anniversary in 2017.
The grants will provide over $343,000 to individuals and community groups to identify and undertake projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Priorities for this year are:
- conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register
- Conservation Management Plans
- community events and displays that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places
- projects initiated by or involving the community, including the Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities
- projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies
- 2016-2017 Heritage Grants Guidelines
- ACT Heritage Grants Final Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Progress Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment & Planning Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601