Heritage Grants Program
ACT Heritage Grants 2017-2018
Eighteen successful projects in the ACT Heritage Grants Program were announced on Wednesday 18 October 2017.
The grants will provide over $351,000 to individuals and community groups to identify and undertake projects that promote and conserve our local heritage.
Funding was awarded to projects that met one or more of the following priorities:
- Conservation works and projects that enable the continued use of and access to places entered on the ACT Heritage Register;
- Conservation Management Plans;
- Community events and displays that increase the utilisation/awareness of and engagement in heritage places;
- Projects initiated by or involving the community, including the Aboriginal community, in local heritage activities; and
- Projects that provide partnership opportunities between community organisations and ACT government agencies.
- 2017-2018 Heritage Grants Program Guidelines for Applications
- 2017-2018 Heritage Grants Program Application Form
- ACT Heritage Grants Final Report
- ACT Heritage Grants Progress Report
Successful projects from previous years
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT 2602
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601