Air Quality Monitoring Reports
The ACT Government monitors air quality in order to ensure that the health and wellbeing of Canberrans is maintained. Monitoring provides information on the concentration of pollutants in the air.
ACT Air Quality Report
ACT Air Quality Reports present the results of air quality monitoring in the ACT and assess them against the requirements of the Ambient Air Quality National Envirnment Protection Measure (NEPM). The ACT monitors four of the six NEPM pollutants, namely carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), photochemical oxidants (as O3) and particulate matter (particles less than 10 microns in diameter - PM10 and particles less than 2.5 microns - PM2.5).
- ACT Air Quality Report 2014 PDF Version (2MB) (Word 7MB)
- ACT Air Quality Report 2013 accessible HTML version
- ACT Air Quality Report 2012 PDF version (1,404 Kb) accessible HTML version
- ACT Air Quality Report 2011 (743 Kb)
- ACT Air Quality Report 2010 (359 Kb)
- ACT Air Quality Report 2009 (664 Kb)