Business and Industry
- Contaminated Land
A contaminated site is a site at which a hazardous substance occurs at concentrations above background levels and where assessment indicates it poses, or could pose if land use is changed, an immediate or long term risk of harm to human health or the environment.
- Environment Protection Guidelines
A number of guidelines have been developed to advise business and industry about good environmental practice.
- Environmental Authorisations and Agreements
Environmental Authorisations and Environment Protection Agreements are important regulatory tools available to the EPA, as they set out conditions for activities carrying with them the greatest environmental risk.
- Water Resources Guidelines and Information
Information relating to the Water Resources Act 2007.
- Water Resources Application Forms and Fees
Forms and fees relating to the Water Resources Act 2007 .
- National Pollutant Inventory
The National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) provides Australians with access to information on the types, amounts and effects of pollutants being emitted in their communities.
- Waste Management and Hazardous Materials
Classification of Liquid & Non-liquid Waste, Movement of Controlled Waste, Scheduled Waste, Notice of Application/Approval for Disposal to Landfill, Information on the Disposal of Empty Chemical Containers, Recycling and Waste.
- Environment Protection and Water Regulation Legislation and Policies
Links to the Environment Protection ACT 1997, Water Resources Act 2007 and related Information.
- Users guide to the Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) and the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA)
A guide for the administrators of the Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA) and the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Arrangement (TTMRA) and for those wishing to operate under the schemes.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.